Kelsey Knudsen – Event Coordinator
Kelsey Knudsen is the event coordinator at FIVE Event Center. She grew up amidst the cornfields of Des Moines, Iowa, before attending college at Iowa State University. Go Cyclones! Upon graduating with a BS in Event Management and a minor in Journalism and Mass Communications, Kelsey begin working at Five Event Center in August of 2014. Kelsey is a very friendly and extremely organized, and with her focus in college, it made perfect sense for her to find herself in a wedding planning position. Contact her today and she would gladly help you plan your event or big day!
Why Choose Five?
We provide personalized attention to each client and every detail. We believe that our clients should be able to design their events the way that they want to. Our pricing and policies are designed to encourage customization, but we can also help you create inclusive event packages to keep planning simple and streamlined. We strive endlessly for customer satisfaction and flawlessly run events. Our coordinators are available to provide assistance throughout the entire process, from the initial planning phases to the final planning meeting. In addition, at least one coordinator will be on-site the day of the event to make sure things go smoothly and according to plan. If you are looking for a unique venue and one-of-a-kind atmosphere for you and your guests – FIVE is the perfect location for you!
Want to know more and tour the venue?
Our customer service is one of many aspects that set us apart from other venues. Once an inquiry is received, we will contact you within one business day to discuss your event details and schedule a tour. Following your tour, we can put your date on hold at no cost or risk to you for up to five business days (some restrictions may apply).
Planning your event
Once you have booked your event, one of our on-site coordinators will provide you with as much planning assistance as you need. We will meet with you approximately one month prior to your event to finalize all event details to ensure a stress-free and successful event!
Amenities & Features
• Fully remodeled
• Unique, One-of-a-Kind Atmosphere
• Professional Event Coordinator and Event Staff
• Helpful planning advice and suggestions to enhance your event
• iPod-capable sound system with wireless microphone
• HD projector with 110-inch retractable screen
• Customizable Gobo lighted projected images
• High-speed wireless internet access
• Gorgeous hardwood floors in upper-level dining & dance area
• Two full-service bars, one on each level (staffed by FIVE)
• Ability to customize bar packages (provided by FIVE)
• Bar glassware, equipment and accoutrements
• Assortment of tables, chairs and additional furniture
• Built-in uplighting
• Vibrant backdrop of colorful and textured walls
• Complimentary use of adjacent parking lot and ample non-metered street parking
• Eight single-stall modern bathrooms
• Stair and elevator access