Your venue will speak volumes about your overall wedding theme. That is why it is so important for you to choose a venue that will highlight your personalities and easily transform into the location of your dreams. No matter what your hopes for your big day, selecting a venue is a big deal. To help you choose the perfect spring venue, we have made a list of five fantastic tips:
- Set Your Guest List: Before you select a venue, you will need to know how many people you need to accommodate. Write your list out and get a good idea of the number of guests you will have then look for a venue that will fit all of your friends and family comfortably.
- Indoor/Outdoor Space: If you are searching for a Minneapolis event center in the spring, chances are the weather will be unpredictable. Booking a venue like FIVE Event Center that has a big indoor space and a quaint outdoor patio is the perfect indoor/outdoor compromise for your big day.
- Look for Charm: Exposed brick walls, updated historical buildings, gorgeous decor details…these are all things you should look for when selecting a venue. By having these unique elements, your wedding will have instant class and so will your pictures.
- Flexibility: Look for a venue where you can do both the ceremony and reception. It will cut down on costs and make it easy for guests. Centers like FIVE can transform the entire space from ceremony to reception to make every moment magical.
- Budget Well: Finding your dream venue is possible at essentially every budget. Just make sure to let the venue know what your numbers are, and they will let you know what is possible. Your venue manager will want to help you in any way that they can and will help you to understand what’s realistic.
Whether you are planning a black tie event or a country chic affair, FIVE Event Center is the best event space that Minneapolis has to offer. From its historical charm to its modern decor elements, everything is perfectly in place for your dream wedding. To learn more about all that FIVE has to offer, inquire about taking a tour and booking the venue today!