Your wedding day is one you will want to remember for the rest of your life. Because of this, you will no doubt want to have a few keepsakes from your big day. If you would love to have a few mementos from your wedding, but do not know where to start, do not worry! We have a list of items you may want to hold onto and treasure.
- Your Wedding Dress: While this might seem like an obvious keepsake, many people do not know exactly what to do to preserve this all-important item of clothing. After your nuptials, take your dress to a trusted dry cleaner and have them preserve your dress. This makes it so it will not yellow and you will be able to keep it for years to come and have the option to pass it down.
- Custom Artwork & Photography: Artwork with the couple’s names and wedding photos of the bride and groom are often used at decor at the reception. You can make this decor multi-functional by using it in your home after the wedding has passed.
- Ring Boxes: Find ring boxes that will make you smile every time you use them. Whether you find handmade boxes or velvet boxes from the store, you will most definitely want a box to keep your most prized piece of jewelry safe when you are not wearing it.
- Bridal Shoes: You might just be able to use your wedding shoes on more than one occasion. Save your wedding shoes and use them after the wedding to keep the memory living on.
- Wedding Day Scents: Find perfume and cologne that you will recognize as your signature wedding day scent. After your big day, this scent will be a romantic reminder of the day you were married.
Wedding day mementos are the perfect way to keep the memory living on. To make your day even more memorable, you will also want to have a fantastic wedding venue. If you are searching for one of the best wedding venues Minneapolis has to offer, look no further than FIVE Event Center. We will strive to accommodate your every request to make your day special.